Dream a little dream…

sing.jpg

Something really exciting is cooking up over here for me personally! About a month ago, a door I’ve been seeking for years suddenly opened up to me–a chance for me to try my hand at the music industry in Tokyo (doing jingles, commercial work, etc.). I got hooked up with a top-notch international producer in Tokyo (who happens to be a born-again Christian!), and he thinks I could really get some work in Tokyo. How COOL would that be to sing for my supper???? SO I made a demo with said producer last week, and I’ll be submitting it to several agencies after the holidays. Anyway, for those who are interested, here’s a link to the demo we made:

I hope you like it! Keep your mouth shut if you don’t though. πŸ˜‰

Oh, and this photo, by the way, is of me singing to my Jesus in Mexico about 10 years ago! My dear friend Whitney snapped this one, I do believe.

This entry was posted in Lisa's Blog. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Dream a little dream…

1. candyce says:

What a professional looking site!! I’m so proud of you guys. Lisa, good luck with the jingles, you have such an awesome singing gift! I’ll visit often. Love, Candee

2. Maria says:

Hey Lis! Good to hear from you! Your song sounds beautiful! I hope you get some work in Japan!! That’s awesome!

3. pamela scarbrough says:

chick. . .you got some pipes!! WOW!

4. Starr says:

Sounds great! All that karaoke is paying off. πŸ™‚

5. Catrina says:

Lisa, Hope you don’t mind if I check in on you guys every once in a while. I love the demo!! Good luck!!!

6. Marylne says:

I love the demo………….wonderful!

7. Melynda Kemp says:

Hey Lisa! I enjoyed reading your blog and will continue to check in on occasion. You certainly have a great looking family and what a blessed life!! I was looking forward to hearing your lovely voice again but I seem to be having problems when clicking on the address you provided. I’ll keep trying though.

8. Mimi says:

I love your voice, but I really love the look in your face in this picture. It takes me back to when you fell in love with Jesus when you were still at home. I love you, sweet cheeks! See you soon.