A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes…

a-dream-is-a-wish-your-heart-makes.jpg

That’s the very first song I’ll sing at my very first studio recording job tomorrow afternoon. Today I was hired by Disney to record a pop version demo of the Cinderella classic, so that Hillary Duff can come to Tokyo next week, listen to my version, and emulate it for a Disney Tokyo commercial. Isn’t that crazy????? As of tomorrow, I will officially be a professional singer. I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!!

This entry was posted in Blog, Lisa's Blog. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes…

1. Starr says:

That is so crazy cool!

2. Margo says:

How exciting!!! Congratulations!

3. melissa says:

WHAT THE HECK- THAT IS AMAZING- WE HAVE A STAR IN ARE PRESENCE- I WILL BE LIVING BY A STAR WHEN WE MOVE- WOW!!! CONGRATS!!!

4. Margo says:

I can’t wait to hear how it went!! Blog, girl, blog!!

5. Teri says:

CONGRATULATIONS, LISA!! We are SO proud of you. They couldn’t have picked a more qualified person for the job. Love you!

6. Sarah De Sousa Roque says:

Hey there lovely Lisa,
    Can’t believe that about the Cinderella song. How did it go? You have such a beautiful voice. Wish I could hear it in person again. Our friend Tokiko (she came to the airport with us) is coming to stay with us tomorrow. Can’t wait.
    Love Sarah

7. Kay says:

Congratulations! I am very excited. How did it go?