Yes, This Means What You Think It Means

img_7421.JPG

The Cash Clan is indeed expecting another little one in the Winter of 2009. Yay! We couldn’t be more thrilled, of course!

This entry was posted in Blog, Lisa's Blog. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Yes, This Means What You Think It Means

1. Margo says:

Yippeee!!!!!! I am so very excited for you and will be praying diligently for you and the newest Cash Clan addition!!

2. Starr says:

Okay…it’s not even winter of 2008 yet…oh wait…You must mean the Jan – Mar kind of winter…not the Nov – Dec kind. Gotcha. 🙂 I’m so crazy happy for you that I can’t even think straight!

3. RYO says:

Awesome! Congratulations!!

4. Yahoooooooooo!!! That’s awesome!! I’m sooooo excited!!!!

If you need a break from the kiddos, give me a call and you can bring them over and they can enjoy the craziness of my household!!

Love ya!
    Michelle

5. Maria :) says:

That’s AMAZING!!! I guess we’ll have kiddos about the same age!!!! Yeah!

6. Brooke says:

Congrats, my Friend! I’ll be praying for your health and God’s continued blessing on your marriage. (Your husband IS a good man!…and so is mine! lol Amazing how God works that out–amazing GRACE! I just know OUR girls are not going to have to kiss a bunch of frogs because they have good dads–and hey, moms,too!)

7. Jennifer S. says:

Congrats, I AM SO Happy for you!!! please keep me posted.

Miss you

8. Lori says:

Very Exciting News!!!

9. Omedetou Gozaimasu!!!! Awesome News!!!! You all must be very excited! Can’t wait to see all 6 of you!

Love you guys!!!!!

10. Corrie says:

awww 😀 !! congrats !! God blessed you with another one bcuz ur both such great parents !! i love you all !

11. Allison says:

What a blessing it is when godly people build an army!;) Congrats!!

12. Jimmy & Teri says:

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! Another one to spoil and love! Congratulations! (HUGE smile.)

13. Hi Lisa, it’s Shelly. (formerly Almy) Congratulations! I’ll have to pop in every now and then now that I’ve found your blog!