Remember Her??

Remember Amazing Grace Lady? She came to church again for the first time Sunday, and the worship and sermon were both very moving. Everyone in the church, except for two, responded to Pastor Paul’s invitation to place their hands on their hearts, to symbolize their desire to be more intimate with the Lord and to hear His voice more clearly. Amazing Grace Lady was one of the two who did not. Suddenly, God moved my heart to do something that I knew might make her uncomfortable, being it was only her second time ever to be in a church. I felt His leading to go place my hands on her shoulders and pray fervently over her in the Spirit, and I felt this strange little promise in my heart from Him that He was going to soften her heart.  So I did it. And she almost immediately put her hand to her heart, and was soon LIFTING HER HANDS.  That afternoon, she had a very long conversation with our pastor, and gave her heart and life to Christ. ALL PRAISES TO GOD!!!! He is absolutely moving here, and it is a joy to be a tiny little part of it! Thank you, Father!

This entry was posted in Blog, Lisa's Blog. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Remember Her??

1. Jennifer S. says:

wow!!! you have me crying

2. Margo says:

wow…praise God!

3. Ryo says:

Nao had been praying for a long time for his mother to be saved. I’m sure he is rejoicing with God and the host of angels! God definitely answers prayers in His time!!

4. Saundra says:

Hi,
    I just read your comments on Shelly’s blog about the election, and agree with you wholeheartedly! Thank you for voicing your opinion and the pro-life voice so well. And I agree with you, “abortion lover” is a fairly accurate depiction considering Obama’s statement that his first agenda as pres will be to enact the “Freedom of Choice” act and enable even more abortions to be performed. I am still grieving for our country and for the little ones lost. Every 25 seconds (4,000 babies every day.)
    God bless you!

5. Teri says:

PRAISE GOD!! Thank you for being obedient, Lisa.

6. cody says:

Lisa,
    that is awesome….we must first Believe in GOD then we have to Trust him to do the thnings he asks us to do. BLESSINGS follow OBIEDENCE so I know you have been blessed. I am always blessed everyday with so many things that most dont really think of as blessings. I know you can say the same for you and your awesome family. GLORY BE TO GOD!!!

7. Pingback: Still Remember Her? « Cash Clan Japan